Thursday, January 23, 2003

There has been a bit of a break in transmission, for which I apologise (if anybody reads this regularly). I know family members may log in here, as well as long-lost friends. At the same time, I don't put anything really personal up here, as it is an open door to the world.

In brief, a much beloved dog friend (Finn), belonging to a friend of mine, died a couple of weeks ago. Then a close human friend died two days ago. Right now, my partner Julie is about to set of on a trek around Thailand for six weeks (with her daughter Rhiannon). As you can guess, I am a bit emotional at the moment.

It's great to hear from people who do read this stuff - so please feel free to contact me on bogusmagus23@yahoo.co.uk.

Interaction is still the name of the game. My best wishes go out to all of us - if they are planning to throw another war for oil.

Maybe the Chinese New year on February 1st, can be another turning point and fresh start - The Year of the Goat (Black Sheep?)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails