Tuesday, March 11, 2003

Better day. Had our first real look at the new library system - modern, web-based, it's a revelation. More soon. Meanwhile....

"I am the internet and I am the winternet. And they don't see nothing yet!"

"I am an alien from the other world, from outer space, I don't have no land, no estate, no property, no house. Not on this earth. I live in space - I'm only a visitor here. Some people are only here to collect property. I am here with my suitcase to to collect only the good brains."
"Good evening and greetings to you people of the Universe - this is Lee "Scratch" Perry, the mighty Upsetter, madder than mad, dreader than dread, redder than red, dis ya one heavier than lead. We are here at the turntable terranova, it means we are taking over..."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails