Saturday, March 15, 2003

It's 2am, and I have to get ready to go to Germany for a day or two. I try to make that sound blasé, but I am as excited as a kid. I love adventures. I am also doing an interview about The Dark Crystal, with Habidabad, (via email and instant messaging). All this, and a week of learning a new computer system (as administrator) and a great night last night, at a jam session in a place down the road. Really rocking Bluesy jam session, opened with a cracking band doing my kinda stuff "All Over Now" "Like a Rolling Stone" "What'cha Gonna Do 'Bout It?" etc, then an endless set of permutations of sit-in drummers, bassists and leads - with The JJ Band coming back at the end to round it off. All this, and Julie back safely, too.

Happy. Busy. Tired. Enjoying my iridescent green silk suit (with loads of pockets) that Julie had made in Thailand.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails