Monday, September 01, 2003

As Julie has decided to go the Mac route I am going to have to work on networking the household with PCs and Macs combined.

Oh what fun.

I will continue to report on this, when it all kicks in, and any help will be gratefully accepted - since I weighed it all up years ago, and decided that (for all Microsoft's faults) I was going to go down the route of (effectively) speaking English (the world language)...rather than isolate myself in a side group. I wanted transferrable skills to get me through my old age...

If I was a real geek I would be learning to use Linux, but instead I am trying to learn enough German to not feel completely stupid next week. Hmmm.

And if you don't understand this, don't worry, I am a bit confused myself, and (like I said) this is an online diary, not a publication, so it is mostly notes to myself.

I just do it in public, as I originally put my life on the line by determining to be a street performer, and threw myself on the mercy of my fellow human beings to find a way through this life without a boss.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails