Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Hooray for the Optimists! I finally managed to watch my DVD of Robert Anton Wilson (Maybe Logic) - I received my advanced copy a few weeks ago, and I have been putting it off, while dealing with 'the real world'...

As well as Bob, I may be one of the few survivors of the The Sixties who are 'just as angry and just as optimistic' and if you think he's my guru - well, screw you too, he's just one of the people who has kept the faith (fnord) that we can do the Golden Age in the future not in the past - that we can all be going there, not missing out on it, and yes, I've just drunk a bottle of red wine because it eased the pain of my current reality, which I am about to go and work on (I'd much prefer Alice B Toklas cookies, but they're illegal and hard to come by)

Over but not yet Down and Out! Bye, good luck and may your god go with you.

Hi Harvey! Don't take it so personal...................

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails