Thursday, March 25, 2004

Tickets for Bob

Yeeeehaa! Yahoo! Yippee!

Bob's starting the European leg of his tour in Cardiff, and I have managed to jump in on the first day and get seats for me and Judith. The CIA (no, not them) is not a great gig. The standing tickets just let you mill around on the ground floor like a mosh pit, and although you can get closer to the stage, if you are not tall you will not see a lot. Of course, I'd far prefer to catch him in (say) Barcelona, but hey....

Last time (looking in the archive I see it mentioned on Wednesday, May 15, 2002) we ended up in the centre of the balcony by chance (or the kindness of the gods) because everything else had been sold. It was a little far away from the stage (I'll remember my binoculars this time) but it was right behind the mixing desk, so the sound was as good as it's going to get in that kind of venue...

Anyway - for those of you for whom this is not exciting news, or is, indeed, baffling - just allow me this one indulgence...Ta.

yahoo, yippee, etc (fades...........)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails