Wednesday, September 15, 2004

the mad old, bad old daze....

And one last big hello to Nelly Gareau (wherever you are - is it really Kentucky?) who took me away from 'all this' when we ended up squatting an atélier in Alesia for a few months in 1970 - and LOOK, it's still there!

As it happens, I usually try not to mention people on this site without their permission, because it seems only fair (not everyone is delighted to have their past brought up!) but I have already used photos of Nelly on our Mexican trip (without giving her full name), and she was always much further out than me, so if the only reference I can find to her is as a reclusive old hippie mother in Kentucky, living in an old house on God's Land (no rent) it isn't really a surprise.

I assume that she and her kids may forgive me, showing the two of us happy back in the 'mad' days of the late 60s and early 70s.



Click pic to see larger

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails