Saturday, November 14, 2009

Future Wave?

Just received my invite to beta test Google Wave, which is fun!

Of course, like the first person with a telephone, you lack someone to call!

Fortunately, at least a couple of friends have already found their way in, so we can start testing, probing and playing to see the benefits.

I won't do the rant here, yet - as I have only seen the video! Inevitably, such an interactive piece of future software remains blocked at the library where I work, but here in Starbucks (hiding from the rain) it works fine on their BT FreeZone, although a netbook screen is possibly not ideal for such a complex front end.

Like I say, I don't like to judge until I have played with the settings, got used to the navigation, etc.

Anyone else out there on Wave, who reads this thing?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails